Schedules of Belém Tower
- October to March
from 10:00 to 17:30 (last entry at 17:00).
- April to September
from 10:00 to 18:30 (last entry at 17:30).
- Close: Mondays, 1 January, Easter Sunday, May 1, June 13, December 24 and 25.
Morada: Avenida de Brasília. 1400-038 Lisboa.
Link to Official website
Belém Tower ticket
- – Ticket: 6,00 euros.
– Visitors aged 65 or older – 50%.
– Student’s card (not for study visits) – 50%.
– Youth Card – 50%.
– Family ticket (minimum 4 members of near family or similar) – 50%.
– Protocols with third party institutions – 20%.
Exemptions: Proof of entitlement required.
– The entrance is free in National Museums and Monuments at sundays and holidays until 2 p.m. for residents in Portugal.
– Children aged 12 and under.
– Unemployed EU citizens.
– Visitors with reduced mobility (60% disability with documents to prove it) accompanied by one attendant.
– ICOM, ICOMOS and APOM members.
– Researchers /conservators/restorers, museum and/or heritage professionals during the course of their work.
– Cultural associations (exclusively for groups of friends of museums, monuments, palaces, castles and archaeological sites).
– Volunteers working for the DGPC with one accompanying person.
– European Heritage Days (Sunday).
– International Day of Monuments and Sites – 18 April (exclusively for DGPC Monuments).
– International Museum Day – 18 May (exclusively for DGPC museums and palaces).
– Late-night Museums and Thursday Nights (access restricted to activities organised by the DGPC).
– Journalists during the course of their work with prior notice.
– Teachers and students of any level of education, including universities for senior citizens, during study visits duly proven, and upon prior reservation confirmed by the relevant Dependent Service.
– Groups of accredited Portuguese welfare institutions or social work departments of municipalities or other public interest institutions. Prior approval is required from the DGPC executive board.
Belém Tower history
The tower of Bethlehem was built in a military architectural style in the early 16th century as a defensive tower of the city to prevent pirate attacks due to the wealth of products arriving in Lisbon from India.
Lisbon transfers and tours
Your private transfer and tour in Lisbon 24/7 all year long. Transfer with sedans, minivans, minibus and bus.
Cellphone: +351 969 550 167
Phone: +351 211 315 522
Whatsapp: +351 969 550 167
Book your hotel in Lisbon
Hotel rooms in Lisbon at great prices.
Tourism Travel Agency in Lisbon, operating in Portugal
Portuguese Tourism Authority
R.N.A.V.T. : 5266