Schedules of Saint Anthony Museum
- From Tuesday to Sunday
from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm (last entry at 5:30 pm).
- Closed on Mondays and Public Holidays (1st of January; 1st of May and 25th of December).
Address: Largo de Santo António da Sé 22. 1100-499 Lisbon.
Link to Official website
Saint Anthony Museum ticket
- – Normal ticket: 3,00 Euros.
– People over 65 years old 50%.
– Unemployed people 50%.
– Family Ticket 50%.
– Youth Card (Cartão-jovem) 50%.
Free: proof of entitlement required
– Sunday morning and national holidays until 2.00 pm.
– 18th May (International Museum Day)
– 13th of June (St. Anthony’s Day)
– Children up to 12 years old and Students.
– Lisboa Card.
– Members of the APOM, ICOM; Accredited researchers and teachers; Journalists and Tourism Professionals in service; Institutional patrons of the Museum; Organised groups (with prior booking); Archaelogists holding ID cards issued either by Archaelogy or other related Institutes (only in Museu de Lisboa – Teatro Romano); employees of the Lisbon City Council and EGEAC.
Saint Anthony house and museum history
Located in the historic area of the city, next to the Church of Saint Anthony, near the Cathedral, this site of the Museum of Lisbon presents Saint Anthony to us, highlighting his relationship with Lisbon, the city where he was born and lived until he was 20 years old.
Lisbon transfers and tours
Your private transfer and tour in Lisbon 24/7 all year long. Transfer with sedans, minivans, minibus and bus.
Cellphone: +351 969 550 167
Phone: +351 211 315 522
Whatsapp: +351 969 550 167
Book your hotel in Lisbon
Hotel rooms in Lisbon at great prices.
Tourism Travel Agency in Lisbon, operating in Portugal
Portuguese Tourism Authority
R.N.A.V.T. : 5266