Schedules of National Palace of Sintra
- Open everydays.
9:30pm until 6:30pm (last admission 6:00pm).
Address: Largo Rainha Dona Amélia. 2710-616 Sintra.
National Palace of Sintra ticket
- Ticket for adults (18 – 64 yrs) 10,00 Euros.
- Ticket for youths (6 – 17 yrs) 8,50 Euros.
- Ticket for seniors (over 65 yrs) 8,50 Euros.
- Family ticket (2 adults + 2 youths) 33,00 Euros.
– On Sundays residents of Sintra can visit the parks and palaces for free, upon presentation of proof of address.
– To benefit from a reduction on your visit to several sites, choose combined tickets.
- The “Parks of Sintra” : Palace and Gardens of Queluz, National Palace of Sintra, Park and National Palace of Pena, Chalet and Garden of the Countess of Edla, Moorish Castle, Vila Sassetti, Park and Palace of Monserrate, Convent of the Capuchos and Portuguese School of Equestrian Art.
Book your hotel in Sintra, Portugal
Hotel rooms at great prices.
Summer Palace of Sintra history
Situated in the town’s historic centre, the National Palace of Sintra is a unique monument, distinguished by its outstanding historical, architectural and artistic value.
Of all the palaces built by the Portuguese monarchs throughout the Middle Ages, only the palace of Sintra has survived to the present day virtually intact, still maintaining the same essential features of its shape and outline since the mid-16th century. The main building campaigns that took place after the Christian Reconquest in the 12th century were sponsored by the kings Dinis, João I and Manuel I, between the end of the 13th century and the mid-16th century.
These campaigns consisted of adaptations, enlargements and general improvement works that have given the palace its present-day appearance.
- Also see:
- Monuments and museums in Sintra
- Monuments and museums in Lisbon
- Attractions in Lisbon
- Monuments and museums in Fatima
- Monuments and museums in Portugal
Rent-a-car in Sintra, Portugal
Rent a car with special offers in the brands that you can rely.
Sintra transfers and tours
Your private transfer and tour in Sintra 24/7 all year long. Transfer with sedans, minivans, minibus and bus.
Cellphone: +351 969 550 167
Phone: +351 211 315 522
Whatsapp: +351 969 550 167
Tourism Travel Agency in Portugal
Portuguese Tourism Authority
R.N.A.V.T. : 5266